Translate from English to

The Main Tangle

Thursday, August 6, 2020

August 2020

August! Already!

Summer is upon us in full strength.

We experienced hurricane Hanna a couple weeks ago. We got just under 3" of rain, a lot of wind and no damage. The shoreline took the brunt of Hanna when water surges brought high tides, tons of debris, and took small structures like piers and roads and sand. We survived.

I ordered a couple of new masks and I finally got to wear it...to the dentist office where I received the second half of my root canal. And again I survived!

A month ago I gifted a room box to an artist who is doing a series on artists. The room box honors Vincent Van Gogh. I purchased the kit in 2012 at a NAME (National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts) and it was just sitting in the cupboard calling my name. Holly was thrilled to receive this unexpected gift.
I spend a couple hours on line with Sig Studios last week. We explored drawing Well. the first tile was divided into 4 parts, each one done differently.

The second tile, my favorite, was done in mass.
That's it for this week. I'm taking a class Friday morning with the Art Club and it will be intense. Monday I start a 3 week course filled with lessons from my fellow CTZ's from around the world.

And I have started teaching classes on line. My first class, Borromean Rings, will be taught Tuesday. I will schedule a 2nd class for this as it sold out the first day.

I also received the rest of my supplies for another class I will teach, The French Bunny. Stay tuned and let me know if you are interested in taking a class with me.

Have a fantastic weekend and keep wearing your mask!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment