Translate from English to

The Main Tangle

Sunday, July 12, 2020


Well, hello there!

The times they are a changing and is that the understatement of all times.

I've been home since March and things are more bleak locally than they were in May when the state started reopening. Our county is a hotspot. 😢.

On a brighter note, my huge basket of tiles and artwork is almost overflowing. So many CZT's offered free daily draw-a-longs that after a while I just couldn't keep up.

I've taken classes, attended Zoom meetings, taught Zoom classes and plan on doing more of the same in the coming days.

So for your viewing pleasure I'll post some of my artwork.

The first thing I had to do was get a mask. I wanted something nice so I tangled on the outside. Can you read my expression? Yeah, me neither.



One of the CZT's had us draw big and these are big. I used a stained tile and added some colored pencil for a pleasing result.



These two lads from 1880 Ireland really needed a nice frame around them. Funny story around this tile. While the teacher was teaching on Zoom, she lost connection. Fortunately I knew where she was going so I stepped in and led the class until she was able to rejoin us about 20 minutes later. It's always good to have a plan B.


One of the CZT's from Europe taught this lovely class. I love the colors and the overall effect of the shading. Must do more like this.


And the Unity Tile taught by a couple of CZT's. We selected a word from a pre-printed page of words like strength, love, caring, etc. then tangled a heat and ratoon around the rest. Again more color. 


I'll be back with more pictures and a heads up on when I will be teaching on line again. Until then, stay at home, wear a mask if you must venture out into the unknown and pray that we get a cure for this awful virus.

And be sure to create something fun!

Terri, CZT 16

No comments:

Post a Comment