Translate from English to

The Main Tangle

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

This week I have...

...stayed inside where it's nice and cool. Thank goodness for air conditioning,

I've been busy finishing some Christmas cards, drawing with my friends, teaching and attending meetings on Zoom (everybody's go to for education site)

For your viewing pleasure I present the following:


I'm learning to draw gold with colored pencils. This lesson was part of Eni Oken's Art Club which I highly recommend if you want some great art lessons.

This is from another Art Club class. We are designing a brooch. I have decided to give it another try soon. I'm not feeling my jewelry making vibes just yet.


Now this tile was nothing like I expected it to turn out but I am over the moon with the results. I was trying to design a Zendala with 6-8 sections for my Face Book group. I will keep trying. But I do love this one!

Each year I make all my Christmas cards. I had this stamp set with the polar bears and fell in love with the little fellas. A little color blending in the background, some glitter here and there and Merry Christmas to you!
I made these for my daughter-in-law who loves penguins. These are so stinking cute! I used a stamp set called Tis the Sea-Sun from Gina K Designs, one of my all time favorites and even got a like from Gina K herself. (I'm beaming a little here). And my d-i-l was surprised when she received them. I like the google eyes!

Every Wednesday morning I attend a Zoom meeting with Sig Studios where Pam spends 2 hours with us exploring tangles and techniques. We explored yew-doo in two ways. I did my work on gray tiles and added white graphite for some super highlights.


That's it for now. Just received a box in the mail from Singapore containing loads of art supplies I will be using for an international workshop, about 20 classes, so I will be busy. It starts in August and I can hardly wait!

Have a great week and create something!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment