Translate from English to

The Main Tangle

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Teabag Art

The journal prompt word is Transition.

This is something we all do every day and probably don't think about it as such.

I have collected teabags for several years. I started making sheets of teabag paper to use in card making and as background images for my drawing. When I saw this prompt I knew what I wanted to do.

I recently found teabag art. And since it is created on teabags, well, the rest is shown below.
Start with a new teabag and brew a cup of tea,

 
Empty the dried spent teabag and create beautiful teabag art.



Put it all together and you have a completed art journal.


Now I'm off to enjoy another cup of tea or glass of tea as the weather gets warmer as the day wears on and work on my next prompt - Seeds. I wonder what I will come up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment