Translate from English to

The Main Tangle

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter in South Texas

Today has been cold and damp. No sunshine.

I did manage to purchase some great frames at a good price. I bought 2 that will hold my Opus tiles nicely. I have only done 1 Opus tile so far but have some more to play with.And if I plan on selling my artwork it needs a nice frame in which to be displayed.

I returned home and sat on the loveseat and watched a couple of TV shows I had recorded. And of course I drew in one of my journals.

Still need to do something to this, perhaps add a little color but I like how it is now. Not a lot of depth but I like the design.

Zentangle on a winters day.
Don't think your eyes are going blurry. I photographed the tile with my Surface and was able to blur the edges just ever so slightly for a softer, wintery feel. Right...

Back to the studio to work on a Zendala I started recently. Very Art Deco feel to it. And it will look great in one of those new frames.

Thanks for stopping by. Now go create something for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment