Translate from English to

The Main Tangle

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekend Zendala

I had a busy weekend, except for Sunday. Well going to the grocery store was time consuming and then I had to come home and put everything in it's place.

I got out my Derwent Intense Blocks and played with my art journal for a little while. The colors stay so intense and I like their buttery smooth feel. Can't wait to get the watercolor pencil set they have.

I did semi finish the zendala I have been working on. Not sure what else I want or need to do to it. Probably just cut it out and see if I can sell it. If anyone wants to buy it. If not I can hang it in my home.

This one reminds me of Art Deco. I could add some more Diva Dance Rocknroll but probably won't
Monday I have to work on a miniature project for our club meeting this Saturday. Those posts will be on my other blog at The Life of Terri, CZT.

Hope you create something wonderful this week. And share it with me. I'd love to see what you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment