Translate from English to

The Main Tangle

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Special day...

Did you know if you click on any of the pictures they will open into a larger format and you can really see some great detail?

It has been a weekend full of activity for me.

Before I forget, the wonderful folks at Zentangle posted our CZT16 group shot. Recognize anyone you know? That's me in the front bottom right wearing a pink shirt.
 
CZT 16. See anyone you know?

I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday at The Retreat House in Rockport, Texas where I attended the Itty Bitty January Retreat. Ten ladies met to build a beach cottage on stilts. It sits on the beach and has water and sand and some teeny tiny sea shells.

I haven't filled the inside with all the goodies yet but wanted to share what I have so far as I promised you yesterday.

This is done in 1/4" scale.

A side view shows the steps complete with a rope banister.
Lots of windows to let in the South Texas sunshine! Somebody left the screen door ajar!


I also did a bit of tangling during my 'waiting for the glue to dry" time. Those are posted in my tangle*a*day calendar page.

I think I will retire early this evening. Playing at the beach all weekend does tend to wear one out.

But you should see the tan! Not! It was cold and rainy all weekend but we had a great time anyway.


I'm off to bed. Monday will bring new things to discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment